14 November 2010

Vettel the champ!

Looks like I was wrong in my previous post about the season. I said next year he's going to dominate. Nope, he dominated this year. He won the GP race at Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi, which propelled him to #1 in the points! See, I know what I'm talking about! I was just off by a year. BTW, he's the youngest champ ever. Nice job.

What a race. Fernando Alonso was all lined up to take the title, but a poorly timed pit stop kept him back in the pack far enough to not be a threat. Worse yet, Mark Webber fell to pieces this weekend. The title was his for the taking, all he had to do was qualify in 1st or 2nd, like he's done several times this year and his car is clearly capable. Instead, he had his worse weekend in a long time. Shame!

Now what do I do until March 13? Maybe I can convince my wife to let me fly to Jerez Spain to watch testing in February??

How about some Rammstein for the German Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment