28 October 2010

Korean GP update

I realized I hadn't given my impressions of last weekends Korean GP. Thankfully nobody called me on it. Briefly, it sucked. I was looking forward to the slippery conditions, and it looked like it was a bit too slippery. Fernando Alonso of Ferrari won and he deserved it.

On a more cheerful note, I bought the a new album that rocks. Its by a group out of Austin TX called The Black Angels, and the album is named "Directions To See A Ghost". It was released in 2008, but I never heard of 'em so it's new to me! It's one of those great albums where most of the songs are awesome, and the ones that aren't are still pretty damn good. They have a 60's sound to them, which I can dig. Check it out if you are so inclined. I buy everything from Amazon. They seem to be the least evil. They certainly aren't Steve Jobs/Apple evil.



The song that initially caught my ear:

People have been asking why all the old ass music, so hopefully this will convince them that I'm not possessed with the spirit of a 90 year old man. 

Sheesh, my life sucks. Watch movies, listen to old music, and work. Repeat over and over. Where did it all go wrong? I assume Tijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment