16 October 2010

Hank Snow

As I mentioned in an earlier post , I've been listening to Hank Snow. I can't seem to stop listening to this album! It was Jimmy Rodgers, then Lefty Frizzell, now Hank Snow. Curse you Pandora, why do you expose me to such auricular delights?

It's a really great album, but I doubt anybody else on earth could enjoy it like I do. He had a prolific career, performing for decades. Clearly he has fans, I just don't know any of them. I love it and can't stop listening, I just can't imagine having this in common with anybody else. Why am I cursed with such unusual listening tastes?

Anyway, if you are interested, here it is. There's a bunch of stuff on YouTube as well



Movin' On - 30 Songs

For the record, I don't like any modern country music. I can't name a single artist or song released in probably the last 15 years. There's just something about this old stuff that really talks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment